Sunday 30 March 2014

More than Bees (and honey!)


With the warmer weather comes all the joys of springtime, and among those are our friends the bees! To welcome these lovely creatures back into our gardens and our minds, BTF will be hosting a movie screening at Kiwassa Neighbourhood House. After the movie we'll be discussing the topics in the film, and how to keep your garden as bee friendly as possible. All participants will also have an opportunity to take home a lovely seed bomb made with bee friendly flowers. 

Mark your calendar for this free event on April 11th, 4:30 pm at Kiwassa. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Evan Chow and I am a scout with the 150th St. Stephens troop in Vancouver. I was wondering if you would be interested in conducting a workshop with my troop. Please contact me as soon as possible.

    Thank you
    Evan Chow
    ehchow1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!